Education for kids should always remain interesting and fun, but that isn’t the case all the time. Most kids seem to lose an interest in STEM education. When it comes to science, technology, engineering, and math, it’s important to keep kids interested. After all, those kids will be building our future! Here at Fun America @ Roll On America, we’ve found an amazing way to keep kids interested in STEM. And it incorporates our favorite thing: roller-skating.
- It teaches kids to be forward-thinking about technology.
- It teaches kids problem-solving skills.
- More and more, technology is an integral part of life that kids need to understand.
- Despite what some may think, STEM fields teach creativity and innovation.
- It gives kids confidence to make goals and take measurable steps to achieve them.
Fun America @ Roll On America offers various STEM lessons for all ages and a variety of curriculums. Choose your skating STEM lesson based on elementary, middle school, or high school curriculum, then find the lesson plan that most closely meets your current lessons. A STEM educational field trip shows students how science, technology, engineering and math integrate into their everyday lives, sometimes in ways they hadn’t considered before. A STEM field trip at includes:
- 1 hour of S.T.E.M. education
- 2 hours of roller skating physical fitness
- Meal plan options
Ready for your students to get excited about learning again? To think creatively about analytical tasks and disciplines? To get engaged in their futures? Call Fun America @ Roll On America to book a STEM field trip today.